Tuesday, December 30, 2014

"It's special to be here serving the King of Kings on the day of his birth..."

The son of a lady he baptized.
Hola mi familia y mis amigos!

Espero que tuiveran una feliz navidad! I know i did. Im kinda sad this was my last christmas out here serving in the mission field. Its special to be here serving the King of Kings on the the day of his birth. I had a sweet chrsitmas! on the 23rd we were together as a zone and we went chirstmas carrolling in an outdoor mall sort of thing. It was super sick. I was a little sick so i wasnt singing but i was going around talkin with everyone that passed by to teach them a little bit of our message. It was super awesome. 

the main party here is on christmas eve at 12. It felt more like the forth of july because at 12 everybody starts cheering and lighting off some huge fireworks. We went up on the roof of the

members house what rents to us and watched all of the fireworks. it was legit. It felt like the villa was a war zone hahaha.
Ty enjoys playing sports with the youth.

on the 25th we worked and visited people which was fun and also i got to skype with my family which was awesome. Its weird how time has passed and everybody has changed!

It was so awesome to be teaching people these past days about the gift that was given us when our heavenly father gave us his son!

At the ward Christmas party
We also got to do an open house for a church in our zone which was way fun! I was in the reference thing and we got like 90 references for the missionaries which is super legit! It is fun working together with the missionaries of our zone. I am so grateful for my buddies I have made out here, missionaries and members.

Well I love you all and hope you all have a happy 2015!

Elder Whitaker

No comments:

Post a Comment