Thursday, September 24, 2015

"I love the people here so much!"

Hola mi familia y mis amigos!

I had a great week this week. Im loving the mission to the end. Its weird knowing that my time is running down so i have been doing everything i can. this last week i probably talked with 100 different people in the street. We had a conference with Elder Walter F. Gonzales a general athourity and the area president and he taught us a lot, especailly about the book of mormon. Since then I have been able to give a Book of Mormon to somebody everyday and commit them to reading it. I have faith that even if i dont get to see what happens with them that if they really read this book that some time in the future they will join the Church. 

I have been enjoying my time out here. I have been writing lots of letter to say good bye to a lot of people in my other areas and it is making remember how blessed I have been to have met such great people! I love the people here so much! I know that the Lord will look over them. Im so grateful for my mission.

Well I have short time but i will be writing a good last letter next week! I love you all!

Elder Whitaker

No comments:

Post a Comment