Tuesday, September 8, 2015

"Sometimes it's not necessary to do what you love, but more important to love what you do...."

hola mi familia y mis amigos!

hows it going? well its kinda weird writing this because I only have a month left now. within 3 letters I´ll be back with you all. the time flies huh?

These lsat two weeks have been good. I have really learned a lot. The circumstances in which I am in are the same as they were 2 months ago, but I am happier and I feel good about what I am doing. I´m not going to lie, this area is hard. I have never had to try so hard to find somebody to teach, but I am enjoying it. Sometimes its not necesary to do what you love, but its more important to love what you do, no matter what it is that God sends you to do.

I have been reading the Book of Mormon with the intention to finish it again before I come home and I am amazed by the missionaries that are described. It wasnt easy for them either but what has impressed me is that they never stopped. That is my gaol right now. I have made the goal to share my testimony and my love with every person that God gives me the chance to speak with and I feel good. If they accept it or not, I want everybody to know that I know that our loving heavenly father has a plan for us, that through Christ we can have peace, that this is the restored church of Jesus Chirst and that it is perfect. I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet and that we have living prphets today. I dont know because I proved it, nor because I´m inteligent. I know because I have felt the holy spirit testify to my heart that it is true.

I know because i have seen the fruits in my life. I am happy. I don´t have time to think about myself and I´m happy. I know because i have seen the fruits in other peopls lives. Mauro and Yesica, the couple that we baptized, they are so happy. They share their testimonies with me all the time. I have seen what their life was and what it is now. I know. 

Thats why Im happy. Friends and family, I don´t have a lot of time left being a missionary, but in this last little time I have, I want all you to know what I know. and because I love you I want you all to at least consider what I am saying. find out for yourself if what I say is true. thats my only invitation to the people here in argentina. I love you all. Thanks for your letters. We will be in touch. Have a good week!

Elder Whitaker

No comments:

Post a Comment